FINDING YOUR RING SIZE
Determining your ring size
Option 1: Use sizer to measure finger
1. Print and carefully cut out the first sizing guide above.
2. Create a slit by making a small cut on the line labeled "Measure Size Here."
3.Slip the pointed end through the slit creating a circle.
4. MEASURE: Place around your finger and pull the pointed end to create a snug fit.
5. DETERMINE: The number line located at the “Your Size” slit, is the proper ring size. If in doubt, move up to the next largest half size.
Option 2: Use a current ring
1. Print out ring size circles chart.
2. Find a ring that fits the finger to be sized.
3. MEASURE: Place the ring on top of each circle until you find a perfect match.
4. DETERMINE: The match should fit perfectly inside the ring. If the ring falls between two sizes, choose the larger size.
Option 3: Use a String
1. Cut a small piece of string, thread or ribbon from a spool.
2.MEASURE: Wrap it snugly around your finger for an accurate measurement.
3.DETERMINE: Compare your measurement with our sizing chart (above).